Pagekit is a modern and lightweight open source CMS. In the documentation you will learn how to install it, how to use the interface and how to develop extensions and themes for the Pagekit platform.
Depending on your goals with Pagekit you might want to read only pieces of the documentation or start in different places. As some starting points, we recommend the following quick links right into the different sections.
- Pagekit installation, requirements and places to find help if you are stuck.
- Learn how to use the Pagekit user interface.
- To get started as a developer, learn how to create an extension and how to build a theme.
- For a complete video tutorial on building an extension, watch the screencast about an example extension.
- For more fundamental developer topics, read up on e.g. packages, modules and routing.